Fees & Practice Times
Summer 2019 Fees & Registration
$155, includes all practices, dual swim meets, a silicone team swim cap and all CASL City Meet fees ($32 value). There is a family discount for each additional swimmer up to 4 swimmers ($155, $140, $124, $81), with a family max of $500. We will also be selling team t-shirts and apparel through the registration portal.
Online Registration is now open!
In addition to goggles, your swimmer will need a kickboard for practices to fully participate in kick drills, etc. It is also highly recommended that each swimmer have fins. The coaches would like the newer swimmers to have long fins for safety so that they can easily make it across the pool as they begin getting tired throughout practice. The more experienced swimmers should have short fins for use in drills. See links below for equipment choices...
Summer 2019 Practice Schedule
Get an Early Start! May 20th - May 24th Only
- Monday - Friday 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm generally ages 13 & up summer only swimmers, depending on skill level
- Monday - Friday 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm generally ages 12 & under summer only swimmers, depending on skill level
- All OSC Year Rounders should keep their regular practice times this week.
Normal practice times listed below are Monday through Friday
Morning Practice beginning May 27th (Memorial Day) through the end of the season (July 13th):
- More Experienced Swimmers generally ages 13 & up - 7:00 am to 9:00 am
- Newer Swimmers generally ages 12 and under - 9:00 am to 10:30 am
Evening Practice beginning May 27th (Memorial Day) through the end of the season (July 13th):
- More Experienced Swimmers generally ages 13 & up - 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Newer Swimmers generally ages 12 and under - 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
If your younger swimmer can keep up with the older kid practice, speak to the coaches about your swimmer changing times. Likewise, if your older swimmer is new and needs more stroke instruction, the coaches might suggest a change as well.
No practice requirement for summer swim team
All practices are optional, but coaches advise you attend at least four practices per week to see improvement in your swimming times. We seek to build a great team atmosphere where the kids know one another, and the great swimmers can serve as an example to the new swimmers. So we encourage all swimmers to come enjoy practices with the Tidal Waves.